Friday, October 19, 2018

Snowman Fun Christmas card, Freshly Made Sketches # 359


There are 2 types of Christmas designs I absolutely love. One is Snowmen and the other Snowflakes! This year some Dashing Deer have crept in, they were just too fab to ignore. But here we are a little retro snowman set.    I thought the sketch this week at FMS was perfect to show off this guy.
Click here to see all the cards for this challenge at the site.

I went with the colors in the DSP for my card. I used Blends for all my coloring, they just make it so easy.    I tossed in a few little snowflakes from the Snowfall Die set and sentiment from Joyous Noel.
The green is Shaded Spruce along with Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Crumb cake, Smoky Slate, a bit of Pumpkin Pie and Cherry cobbler.



2 comments:

Kim S said...

That guys is SO happy!! Love the snow surrounding him. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Love the paper and that happy little snowman!