Monday, May 21, 2018

Sitting here, Global Design Project #139


You know how you really love a stamp set, but you kinda wish there was a die set or punch to go with? This is one. It's adorable, and very usable as is, and it's staying another year, however, there is a new one too, similiar kind of, but with a die set, I think both together would make for a fun card. Any way, here is GDP's challenge for this week.  Go here to see the challenge.
This sentiment was just perfect for the challenge and I have a couple people I need to send cards to that this would work for.  I have old friends I've moved away from and new friends I've made online, and some of those I've actually been able to meet and spend time with.  That is part of the fun of being a Stampin Up demo.

The stamp set is current and is carrying over, but the DSP here is brand new and is called Nature's Poem.  There are some truly gorgeous papers in the set.

My colors today are: Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Balmy Blue (new), Soft Suede, and Crumb Cake.
The die for the sentiment is also new, there are 2 of them in the Lakeside Framelits. I do love punches and dies to make fun cuts for sentiments.

So, who has they new catalog already?  Are you itching to purchase? They get better every year, if you don't have one, you should, maybe I could help you out.   My class got theirs during class last week and can't wait to order!
I can't link to the new sets, so will have to leave you with this:



1 comment:

Brian King said...

Perfect for this week's challenge, Lynn! What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP challenge.