Friday, March 4, 2016

Stampin Up, Easter Watercolor card

I was making cards for my upcoming class and my brain just took off on it's own. This was the result.
I am working on doing watercolor, but I'm not very good at it!   I made 4 different watercolor pieces and this was my favorite.

After my watercolor dried, I stamped on it with our Archival black ink.  Best to use that or Staz-on so it doesn't run or cause the colors to run. Not too much of a risk here even if I used Memento, but just in case.  I love how the florishes have that same look as the design in Timeless Textures.  The texture in the watercolor paper caused that. 

Then I cut each strip. I made them 1 1/4" high x the width of my yellow.  The hello is from A Dozen Thoughts, and I used this little sentiment because I have the big Easter one inside from Suite Sayings.

I topped it off with flowers from Botanical Builder Framelits dies.

Feel free to CASE ( Copy and share everything) it's just what we do.   If you post yours, it would be very nice if you linked back to give me credit.  Thanks.  

My colors were:  Rich Razzelberry, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey.

No comments: