Monday, February 22, 2016

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday #435

It's been awhile since I've done a Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  But this weeks just looked like too much fun to pass up.   I stayed pretty close to the sketch, but it's really not that necessary, you'll see that if you check out the team's cards.  I just had this cool idea using the Petite Petals stamps. 
They have been ignored for a long time due to all the fabulous stamps and dies and punches from the mini catalogs lately, but they are good for the long haul. 

For me making a card is a process.  I start with an idea then try to find the elements that will fit into my idea. Sometimes I come up with totally failure before I hit on something I like, and sometimes I end up with a card totally different then what I started out to make.  Don't ya just love surprises?

For this I decided I wanted to use DSP, but I didn't want a busy pattern. This one came from the Love Blossoms DSP paper stack, it's one of the 6x6" paper stacks.  I like them because the patterns are downsized so they work so well on cards.

My colors are:
Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Whisper White
I used:
Petite Petals and the Petite Petals punch
1" Circle punch
And Many More stamp set for the sentiment
Rimmed Pearls
Basic pearls
Love Blossoms DSP stack

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you.


No comments: