Thursday, September 10, 2015

Stampin Up, Pals paper arts challenge #267 Birthday Wishes


There was just so way I could turn these colors into Christmas. LOL. So, I looked around and asked myself. Self, what would YOU like on top of your birthday cake, why yes, more cake. So here it is. My birthday cake on a plate with  cupcake on top.

So, here are the colors for the challenge this week:




If you have tried to get into the PPA site and have not been able to, be aware that we had some issues. Due to some really hard working people, we are back up and in a new home.

I do hope I've helped to inspire you, and thanks so much for stopping by.


7 comments:

Brian King said...

Lynn - what a bright and vibrant card! Love it. Thanks for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts color challenge.

Unknown said...

Lynn...this is a perfect use of these three colors. Love it!

HJ said...

Now who wouldn't want a cupcake on top of their birthday cake??? Very cute and I love the bright colors. Good choice for the challenge.

Lynn Hoyt said...

HJ, so glad you agree with me. Cake, cake and more cake.

Unknown said...

That is so cute and creative! You can never have too much cake! Thanks for playing along with us this week.

Peggy Noe said...

Love your card, Lynn! It's so over the top yummy!! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

Ginger said...

What a fun idea to add an extra bit of cake to the cake plate! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.