Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stampin Up, Screen card


I don't always post the cards I make for class projects, but this was one we did last week. It's a very easy card fold.  I don't usually do card folds as they can get complicated and time consuming, but this one wasn't either of those.  You start with your base card at 5 1/2" x 11". Fold in half, then bring each side in to meet the middle.
The bottom is made using the Decorative label punch.
The mat (red layer) is 2 3/8" x 4 1/4"
Top layer is 2 1/4" x 4".

You can dress it up by using a border punch along the top edge if you like.  I kept mine simple using  news set in the Holiday catalog (available for purchase Sept 1, 2015).  I used the branch from Peaceful Wreaths and Reason for the Season for the pointsettia and sentiment.

Have fun with this, thanks for stopping by.


No comments: