Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Celebrate with Cake


Yup, it's wed and I'm just posting my Mojo Monday card.  But we have had a busy time. I had not seen any of my 3 daughters in 3 yrs and they all decided to have a get together and share a suite in Las Vegas.  They got several days together and they spent sat night and sunday with the old folks.
We missed them so much we drove into Vegas on monday and spent it with them.

Coolest thing. I don't know if you watch Counting cars or any of the History channel programs, but we went over to The Counts place.  Apparently they had a shoot monday, but most were already gone. But Ryan was still there in Horny Mikes bus, but left shortly after we got there.  We did a cool walk through the business and Danny's car collection, including the cars they have done on the show.

It was a super day, made better as I am finally getting able to walk some.

Now for the card.  I used a SAB stamp set and a SAB ribbon set, both free until March 31st anytime you spend $50 on a purchase from any current catalog. 1 set per $50 purchase.  To check it all out, there will be links on all of the products used here, just click the link to be taken to my store and see what's available.

The stamp set, Big Day, is a lot of fun to play with. You can use as is, do as I did and use a permanet black ink and color in with markers. For the new Blendies, use the Momento black then color in. Or use embossing powder for an even different look.

I used, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, and Hello Honey along with Whisper White.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day.


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely! That cake is calling my name! :) Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!