Monday, August 4, 2014

Mojo Monday 357, Just Because

Here is todays Mojo Monday card.  It took some thinking to get a card that was my own style from the sketch. I wanted something more simple. 

I'm enjoying stamping on some of my patterned paper, as long as the colors are light enough and the pattern not too busy I think it works and adds another dimention.

I used Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede.  Check out the pearls, they show better in person, and I love how they added to my florish.  There are just so many things you can do with this stamp set, from the simple small florish to the really large one.  You can use them in the back ground or stand alone. You can add pearls, rhinestones tiny punched flowers ect.

Here is the sketch, why don't you come play?




Thanks for stopping by. And click on any product photo below to be taken to my store where you can check out the product, or add it to your cart.


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!