Monday, May 12, 2014

Mojo Monday 345


And here I am, back doing my monday morning MOJO card on monday morning. My room isn't completely done, still need to finish up putting up rails for my punches and I need to do a lot of organizing, but it's workable. So, I'm a happy camper, hubby has worked really hard to get this done for me.

I used Delicate Doilies which is retiring. I'm afraid I don't know availability of it at this time.  The side edge is made up of So Saffron embossed using one of the Delicate designs emb folder and the very edge is Washi tape that comes in the Project Life Everyday Adventure Accessory pack.

The sentiment is in a new stamp set Something to Say, it'll be available as of June 2nd in the new catalog. The second color is a new Incolor, Lost Lagoon and I have to say, it is my favorite! I do love blue and this one is really pretty.

Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by.


No comments: