Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stampin Up, Hello Doily, Goodbye



Yup, it's that time of year again, we loose a bunch of fun goodies and soon will gain some new favorites.  This Doily stamp is hard to say goodbye to.  I don't use it often, but I didn't want to give it up either. Colors are Whisper White and Crisp Cantaloupe.

The Tulip is from Backyard Basics, that is such an awesome set and it's only been around about a year.
I stamped using my white craft pad on vellum, then embossed also with white. I could have just stamped onto the paper and embossed, but it wouldn't have shown as well. It was a little more work this was since I had to cut the doily out before putting on the card, but I love how it turned out.

The paper is from Birthday Basics and the sentiment from Banner Greetings, also gone. The ribbon thankfully is not retiring. Good thing I use a lot of it, and it recolors beautifully.

I'm told the retiring sets are going fast, this year SU is selling them only until they are out of stock, so if you see anything or have something you want, hurry on over and order.

Just click on any of the photo links below to be taken to my store where you can order, or just find out more about a product, browse the retired list, check on sales.


No comments: