Monday, March 24, 2014

Mojo Monday 338, Easter Card

Good evening! Yup, it's taking me a good long time to get my Mojo cards done these days.  I'm still having health issues that do not allow for me to stand for very long, but here it is finally.

Of course I started with the Mojo Monday sketch.
I love it, how about you? But if anyone knows of an easy way to cut paper into odd shapes like this, I'd sure like for you to post your method.  Math was never my favorite subject and this just boggles my poor little brain. But I did get it done.

Next I hit my stash of DSP, and Daffodil Delight was high on my list since we are getting into Easter time.  I almost choose a pattern paper that was DD as well, but this nice muted piece just looked perfect to me. A softened version of Island Indigo.

The Delicate Doilies stamp set popped right into my hand, I didn't even have to reach out for it. LOL
I love this set, but I sure wish we had a punch that fit and punched out the small white spaces too.  I don't want much do I?

I used the 2 1/2" round punch for the doily stamp and thank goodness for the Circle framelits, as I was then able to die cut a slightly larger piece for under it.   I used the one inch scalloped circle and added the Petite Petals on top with a Candy dot just for good measure.

Couldn't decide on the banner color so alternated them and added Happy Easter from Delightful Dozen sentiments.

Sure hope you enjoy.   Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it and what your method for cutting these strange shapes is.
Click on any of the product links to be taken to my store.

The Banner punch is in the SAB brochure. It's part of the free product you can choose if you spend $50 in any current product purchase.