Monday, December 2, 2013

Mojo Monday 322



Welcome to todays Mojo Monday card, I'm using all these challenges to get my Christmas cards done. Seems like the only time I have.

I started with Very Vanilla today, overlaid with Winter Frost DSP (132341)
Cut a piece of Real Red 2 1/2" wide and wrapped the ribbon around making a bow which I attached the Silver Glimmer paper Chalk Talk framelit bread tag to.   Then I stamped the message using Tag It, which uses the Chalk Talk framelit dies and is the Ronald McDonald house stamp set this year. Money from this set goes to the Ronald McDonald house and ends up doing a lot of good.

Here is the sketch, come play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by, come back anytime. Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see done.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Really sweet! I just love your gray patterned paper : )

Patti