Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stampin Up, Fast and Fabulous card for Christmas


A quick, cute Christmas card.  This image is in a set called Very Merry Tags. It matches the Mosic Madness set and punch.  The set has several images matching assorted punches, or of course you can just stamp them right on your card or project.
I stamped the 2 on the outer edges, and stamped on CS, punched out and added a Stampin Dimentional to pop it out. 
You will find Very Merry Tags in the new Holiday catalog.

I used Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler. Cherry Cobbler is a favorite of mine, and what I usually use anytime for my Christmas, so you may see a lot of it. Real red is also perfect, I just prefer the darker color.

The little stamped strips were taken from the original Mosic Madness set in the main catty.
 

Thanks for stopping by.  If you should want to place an order or download one of the current catalogs, you can do so HERE.


No comments: