Monday, March 25, 2013

Mojo Monday 286



Todays card has a very special reason for being. A member of a group I belong to has lost her step dad.
So this card is from our whole group, and especially myself and my husband.

I loved the sketch this week, it was so easy and I was able to simplify it a bit for this card.
I used Pink Pirouette for the papers, both solid CS and the patterned paper from the Subtles Designer series paper pad, and Pretty in Pink ink for the flower.

I also used Crumb Cake and the Dots folder for the banner piece and Whisper White seam binding for the bow.  The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. The flower is the March Best of 25 Years Collection. Stampin UP is issuing a new set of the best of the old stamps along with one or two new stamps in each set. Collect 6 of them and you can send in the collectors cards for a free set.
You do have to buy them the month of issue, however they will all be available until March of 2014.

I stamped the flower and used one of the Labels Collection Framelits to cut it out with my Big Shot.

Here is the sketch it was based on.
Thanks for stopping by, love to hear what you think about it.

No comments: