Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fast and Fabulous 10 minute Christmas card

I know I said on Wed I'd post the FF 10 min cards, but it's Christmas and if you haven't gotten your cards done, it's time. I hope this will help you, these are very quick, easy and look so fabulous. I have done two of the same card, just changing out the colors.
One of the easiest ways to made a big difference in your cards is embossing folders. Takes no time at all to run a piece of CS through the folder and it can look so awesome.


Here I used Rose Red and Very Vanilla.
The folder used is Northern Flurry #120902 pg 189 in the main catty.
Image is from Embellished Events  #126497(clear)  pg 40
I love this stamp set as it gives you 6 different images for so many events, plus the sentiments, in this case the Merry Christmas, is separate from the image stamp so you can mix and match them.

Here I used Midnight Muse, and my Craft White ink. It's a favorite of mine, you can use it to wet emboss, or just stamp on dark CS with it. It will take just a bit longer to dry however. The ribbon here is Very Vanilla Seam Binding. One little tip using the seam binding. The cartridge glue doesn't stick to the ribbon very well, so I usually use the Glue stick.  You can pretty much do any color combo you like with this one.

Bye for now.

1 comment: