Friday, April 20, 2012

A new kit

Karen, Snickerdoodle Designs, has a new kit. Not only do I love her kits, but her prices are so good!
For some reason I just have to take photos of spring here in the desert, which means my plants. I haven't taken photos of the cactus yet and they are blooming, but my roses are gorgeous. I have a black thumb, so I don't plant stuff, but the previous owner did and loved them well, so I do keep them up and enjoy them.
Check out the kit
Find the kit and all her other goodies here:

Now, here is my layout using the kit.  
I hope you'll check out the kit and while there check on some of the other kits, I happen to think she is an extraordinary  designer.
So, now I'm off to a friend's to help her learn her Cricut, she's had it for months and been afraid to take it out of the box! Wish me luck.

No comments: