Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb 2012 wallpaper

Made using Amanda Thorderson's Celebrate Love kit, available in the store at Digital Scrap book pages.
Second in her series of Celebrate kits for 2012, I hope you'll take a peek in her store.
Also, her kit is on sale right now, and if you join in her Calendar challenge in the Digitals forums,
you will get a cute calendar add on.  I didn't put a calendar on this, as I use a little interactive little calendar program called Rainlender. You can get a calendar to plop on here from the calendar challenge if you so desire.


Download your free calendar here.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 04, 2012. Thanks again.