Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here is your new Freebie finally.

Sorry it has taken so long, I know I'm going to try once a week to put up a freebie, but it's just been wicked around here. Good news is that hubby is finally getting better. It took an all day visit at the ER to accomplish that, but it was worth it.


One reason I've been so slow is that I got a bunch of free books at Arts Cow, and thought I'd use them for my girls for Christmas as I already had a ton of layouts done from all the challenges at SBE and Digitals, but it still took a bit of time to put them all together after rounding them all up and then I still had a few to do on the fly, including the covers. I found a great way to do covers tho easily. I took a layout, and added in some torn, folded papers that looked good behind. Rina's Stacked papers work really well, if you haven't seen those you need to over at SBE.


Here is a really small preview of the alpha, hope you enjoy it.


Now, thought I'd show you what I meant for the cover, I'm loving this layout of my middle daughter and her family on the cruise.

4 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Love the alpha....Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

LovelyMissKait said...

I am so glad that you were able to get the books done. It must be a source of pride to have all those completed books documenting your family's adventures/events/history. Congratulations on a job well done!
Hugs,
Kait

P.S. Thanks for the super cute alpha.

Pssequimages said...

Love those sweet "gel" letters. Congrats on doing those books--they're just beautiful. Thank you so much.