Friday, July 24, 2020

Is it Christmas already?


So, as SU demos, we are a month early this year with our pre orders, and ordering for everyone starts Aug 1st. When my first order from the Holiday catalog comes in, I just have to make at least one card.   Now I shall work on going back to the annual catalog for my cards for a bit longer.

The bell set is from last year, but it suited what I wanted to do. The DSP is a new set called 'Tis the season. Lots of fun designs.   I used the new Poinsettia Petals set for the leaves and plants behind the bell.  And reached back a couple years for the Galvanized paper for the bell. The NOEL is from Wrapped in Christmas, that one is in the current new mini (holiday) catalog.

For this I used Real Red and Garden Green.  Merry Christmas, (ducking).

No comments: