Saturday, August 1, 2020

#fms446, A Doxie Birthday



I keep meaning to make some cards this size, so thank you Linda at Freshly Made Sketches for using this size for her sketch challenge this week.

So, come see all the fun cards done in this size, it takes a #10 envelop by the way. 


So, this is my youngest daughter's birthday card.  She is a doxie mom and as most who are doxie moms, they love anything doxie.   I fell in love with these pups! Look at that one running to get a piece of the cake.  
I used Soft Suede, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade. And some watercolor paper.

I hope you enjoy, have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this cute and happy scene! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

I love doxies! This is beyond adorable! Long card for long pups....perfect!

Jen Timko said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love these sweet puppies. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!