Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Flowering Blooms Thinking of you, #TGIFC271 color challenge



I combined the Jar from Jar of Flowers and Flowering Blooms stamp and dies to create this card.
My inspiration is a color challenge from TGIFC. 
I hope you will check out the challenge and see all the wonderful projects.

So using this challenge I used a white base card, then a Espresso layer then used my brayer to color inside the new Seabed embossing folder and layered that on top. 

I punched my jar out of Flirty Flamingo, and vellum so mute the color some and give it a glass jar look.   I then cut several of the rose flowers out in all 3 colors, plus some of the leaves and the vine flowers. Layered them all on  a pieced of white die cut from the Rectangle Stitched dies.  Added a bow after using glue and demintionals.

I had trouble finding a place I liked for the sentiment, but found laying it on one side worked for me and left the jar and flowers open. 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: