Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Tis the Season Christmas card, Freshly Made sketches#403


I love what the team did at FMS for clean and simple, but I never really like my own. I usually prefer to put color all over the place using watercolor and?   But here it is.  For some reason, for someone who doesn't do can well, I do love the challenge over at FMS.

Check it out for yourself.   

 I do love the contrast with the Night of Navy and the white, I also added just a touch of glimmer paper for fun.   And of course, an embossing folder.  If I had to pick just one tool, the embossing folders would be that tool.   So much bang for your buck and they are under $10.

Right now I'm on a mission to get my Christmas cards done inbetween Machine embroider/quilting projects for my gifts.  Then I slipped in a couple of Fall ME/quilting items.    The only thing I've managed to complete are cards, but I'm working on it.

I do hope I've given you an idea or two, this weeks card is a combo of new and retired product.  I just decided this year, I had to use some of those wonderful retired sets I love so much. 
Happy Stamping.

2 comments:

KardsbyKadie said...

I'm crazy about the design of this card Lynn. Can see creating this with lots of other colors. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Callahan said...

Love that sweet bit of glitz! Very pretty holiday card!