Sunday, September 15, 2019

Poinsettia Christmas card, Freshly Made Sketches#402


Inspiration for this card came from this weeks sketch at fms#402.  Lately I've been using a lot of different colors for my Christmas cards, that's always fun. But today I've used Merry Merlot and Shaded Spruce for a more traditional look.
The plaid is from Wrapped In Plaid DSP, and the holly is from the Detailed Skate dies.

The team cards are really special this week, be sure to check them out.  

I've actually gotten quite a few cards completed for Christmas, that's a good thing because I've decided to make embroidered  wall hangings for my family for Christmas and that's taking a lot of time.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful Christmas card and such intricate die-cuts. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

KardsbyKadie said...

This card is PERFECT in every way. Thanks for sharing!