Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Stampin up Friendship card, Festive Friday challenge #0038



I love watercolor, I'm not great at it, but I am learning.  And this embossing folder was a must have.  It did a great job!  I used watercolor paper, spritzed it on both sides, then used my ink pads to pick up color from the pad and laid it down using my Aqua Painter.  I think the Mosaic pattern lends itself so well to this.
So, before I go any further, here is the link to the challenge, and the beautiful cards done by the team.  
I hope you will come on over and give this one a try yourself.

I used some of my very favorite colors, purples and aquas.  In this case, Gorgeous Grape, and Highland Heather along with Coastal Cabana and a bit of Shaded Spruce for my leaves.
The stamp set is Beautiful Friendship. If you haven't noticed this one in the Stampin Up catalog, you might want to give it a look see, it's gorgeous.

I also used the Rectangle stitched dies, and the Stitched nested dies.
I hope this gave you some inspiration today.

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I LOVE the spritzed mosaic background and the soft colors. Thank you for playing with us this week at Festive Friday!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is gorgeous, Lynn! I love the soft colors on the mosaic background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Festive Friday!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!