Saturday, February 9, 2019

You are Loved, Just Add Ink #443



I have a brand new product to show off today.  This embossing folder is part of a 2nd group of new SAB items you can buy starting March 1st.  I LOVE this one, pretty much still drooling over it.  Some of the new embossing folders we are getting really don't need anything except to be embossed on white, but oh it is so much fun to play with them.

This card is for the Just Add Ink Challenge. See it HERE.
I choose coloring and sequins.

To start with I sponged on Lovely Lipstick, then sponged Soft Sea Foam onto the leaves.  I added a few sequins and that was it.  The frame is an SAB set of foils, it has both Lovely Lipstick and Grapefruit Grove.   I cut my frame to size for my base, then cut the center out using the Rectangle Stitched dies.   Now besides making a nice frame, I still have that center piece to use.

I cut a piece of vellum just over an inch wide and used my stamp positioner to stamp the sentiment  in black.  Be sure to set aside until dry, it can take some time. Or you can use your heat gun, but be careful that can warp the paper. To attach the vellum I put a glue dot under each sequin.
That is about it. A fairly simple card.   I hope you enjoy.



2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely embossing effect Lynn! Love the vellum sentiment overlay too! Thanks for sharing at just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Very pretty card - and a lovely technique to showcase the Embossing. Love the way you have used the vellum. Chantell Just Add Ink