Friday, January 25, 2019

Wonderful Romance, Festive Friday #0026



Happy Friday, hope you all have a nice weekend.  My weekend extends all week long, the benefit of being retired.
I'm doing the Festive Friday card challenge and I'm using another of the new Occasions catalog sets called Wonderful Romance bundle.

It's a gorgeous set with totally awesome dies, look at the edge die!    And the challenge can be either/or, or both.

I've been forgetting to use Crumb cake so today was the day.  I love Crumb cake, not so much the darker browns, not sure why, so I rarely use those at all. I really should make an effort to toss them in every so often.

So, todays colors are simply: Crumb cake, Whisper white and Merry Merlot.  I usually love coloring in this type of open stamp, I just really like them that way, however, for some reason this looked just perfect in my eyes for this card.
What do you think?
The crochet trim is retired, but there is a really pretty 1/2" lace trim in the A/C.  Item # 141672,  Page 200.


1 comment:

Beth McCullough said...

Lynn, I think I'm going to have to get this bundle now! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge.