Saturday, January 19, 2019

Festive Friday #0025, Kitty card


I have been looking for an excuse to CASE (Copy and share everything) the cat card on page 16 of the Annual catty.   I just fell in love with it, what a great way to use this punch to make a more elegant card.    You'll find mine a bit different, as I don't seem to be able to do anything as an exact copy, nor do I really want to, I love putting my own touches on them.
This is for the Festive Friday challenge, if you haven't tried it, you might want to.  They always give 2 ideas that you can do either/or, or you can combine them into one card.




The challenge lasts 2 weeks, so you have plenty of time and you accumulate points for gifts.  How fun is that?    Go here   to check out the challenge.

I'm afraid that I used a slew of product on this, I just reached for what I needed, you can change yours anyway you want should you decide to try a copy of that card.

My colors are: Soft Seafoam, Pear Pizzazz, flirty Flamingo, Crumb cake.

I started by using one of the new Rectangle stitched dies for my layer, then just added as I went.  I used Brusho first to give some background texture, here I used the Moss green.
I sponged a bit of Crumb cake on the cat to add a bit of vintage flavor.
Thanks so much for checking this out today.




2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! This is was one of my favorite cards from the Annual Catalog. I LOVE your special touches. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

Beth McCullough said...

I should remember to case the catalog more. Love your card Lynn! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!