Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Lovely Day Teapot, Freebies from SAB


Usually I like to use challenges as a jumping off point to get my card going. But I just got my new Occasions and SAB shipment and I had an idea  running around in my head right away.
This is far and away my favorite tea set from SU!  The pot and the cup are just lovely and the sentiments are really nice and such a pretty font.

Colors first:  Whisper white, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow and Blushing Bride.
I stamped my teapot in black on the Floral Romance DSP.   The stamp set is for sale in the occasions, however, the die set is in the SAB, it takes a $100 order to choose this option, but really,  aren't you going to spend that much anyway and it makes for a much less expensive bundle.

I stamped, cut and colored in the flowers with blends, and cut the leaf from Mossy Meadow.  Added some random dotting around the pot and done.

Thanks for stopping by and checking what I've been up to.


1 comment:

Ceresa said...

Lynn, this is a lovely card. One of the nicest ones I've seen using this set.