Tuesday, May 1, 2018

New catalog, new incolors and GDP#136


I'm just not sure how to start this blog post.  This card was made using the stamp set inspired by my upline, Mary Fish, for her 1 million dollars in sales. It is brand new in our new 2018-2019 Annual catalog. So, to those of us who are Mary's downline and love her so much, this is very, very special to us.

Due to the fact that I was at onstage last month, I was lucky enough to be able to buy this before most anyone except other onstage goers.  It's already quite popular even tho it's ability to be ordered was very limited, so coming up with a fresh idea?   But here it is.  I used the GDP136, this weeks, challenge for this, which worked out pretty well I think.


I used the brand new incolors on this as well as the brand new stamp and punch set.  Colors are: Lovely Lipstick, Call me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch and Basic Black and Whisper White.



I hope you enjoyed this peek at items in the new catalog.


The Rhinestones I used are the reg ones, I was lucky enough to score a new Lovely Lipstick Alcohol marker at Onstage, so I colored them with that. 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love those falling leaves!

Brian King said...

Such great colors and use of this challenge. I have been playing with this bundle, too, and LOVE it. Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP challenge!