Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Just for you card, #fms335



I'm showcasing a couple of retiring stamp sets with this card. They will be gone by the end of this month.  Flirty Flowers and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Wow, the sentiment set has been in the catalog for a long, long time. So, if you are interested in either one, you might want to place that order.  The Cherry Cobbler twine is retired, however I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop up at Holiday time.

I used Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Whisper White.   I'm also using the Challenge sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for this week.  Head over here to see what everyone else has done.



One of my favorite tools is embossing folders, this one is called Layered leaves and is current.  And the leaves are from the Flourish Thinlit dies, also staying in the new catalog.  I did emboss this flower. I have a very old jar of Cherry Cobbler embossing powder that I used.




2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a pretty way to show off these retiring items. Teeny Tiny Wishes has been a favorite of mine for years. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kim S said...

That is such a lovely flower and so beautiful in Cherry. I love it framed with the leaf die cuts. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.