Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pointsettia Christmas, Freshly Made Sketches 313


This one made up so quickly and was really fun to do.  I had picked up these dies some time ago on a whim while out and about with some friends, and this seemed like the perfect use for them. 
I'm playing along with FMS again this week. 
My colors are easy, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.  I did use a piece of silver behind the sentiment for accent.  I simply punched it out, cut it up the center and glued each end so it showed a 
bit.  And then I used some Rhinestones for accent as well.   The stitched border is done with a white gel pen and ruler.  And the white dots are just an old wood stamp I've had forever and I keep in a drawer handy.   But lots of our sets out now, have something that can be used like this. The sentiment is from Snowflake Sentiments.  144820

And that is it! A simple 2 layer card, quickly made.   I hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The die cuts are perfect! Pretty holiday card!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fun and festive! Love the holiday greenery. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!