Thursday, November 9, 2017

No place like happy, Holiday card. FMS312




So, today you get to see my fat fingers.  Seems to be the only good way to show off the embossed sentiment. It's so pretty in person, but the washi tape isn't showing well on the upper part of the card now.   Take it from me, it's really pretty in person. 

I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week.  I really enjoy their challenges so tend to do them fairly often.   The team cards are a great inspiration.    Here is the challenge for this week and link to it.

It's hard to tell, but I used Very Vanilla here.  I don't usually, I love just white, but the VV goes so well with the gold DSP that I used.   The sentiment is from 2015. Sorry about that, but I didn't have anything current that matched what was in my head.  It's quite a mess up in there, trust me. LOL.

I used 2 different sets for the greenery, but either one would work just fine alone.   I decided I didn't want a dark green and the Lemon Lime Twist turned out to be perfect, along with Real Red.  It's embossed in gold and I used my new Blends SU Alcohol markers to fill in just a bit of the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy and I can give you a bit of inspiration along with the team.


2 comments:

Amy O said...

Very pretty! I love all of the shimmer and shine. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Something about the metallics...such a wow in person and so hard to capture in a photo. But this is really wonderful. Lovely details! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!