Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Stampin UP Thanks using Rose Garden Thinlits.

I was just playing around in my stamp room today. I had a left over rose from the Rose Garden Thinlits and decided to play with it.
The colors are New Dapper Denim and Pool Party. I love how they worked together.

I simply put the rose on the bottom of the card, added a piece of DSP from the Sutbles DSP stack, it's a 12x12 paper stack with several patterns in all the subtles colors.  I then used a piece of the Dapper Denim ruched ribbon to hide my seam.  

It's been a very long time since I've used Papillan Potpourri!  I've had this set so long it is in the old style cases and is separated from the rest of my sets, so I don't think about it.  But it's such a neat little set of butterflies.
I used the Bitty Butterfly punch to cut out the center one from the same paper as on top, then stamped and cut out the other two.  It's hard to see, but I added pearls for bling.

I topped it off with the retiring Greetings Thinlits. So sorry to see these go, but I'll be keeping mine.

colors:  Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Pool Party
Stamps and dies ect:  Rose Garden Thinlits-140619, Greetings thinlits- 138275, Papillan Potpourri 123759,  Bitty Butterfly Punch- 129406,  3/8" Ruched Ribbon-141424, Subtles DSP stack-138437

Thanks for coming by, have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

HJ said...

Pretty card. I love the rose thinlets and the butterflies together make it so awesome. Sometimes the older products fit the bill and it is fun to use them again.