Friday, May 27, 2016

Stampin Up, class card, Watercolor words.


This card features a couple things that are retiring in a few days, but it was a card my class made a couple months ago. The background is a template and they are not in the new 2016-2017 catalog, but you can make some of your own.  I like to use some of my dies for templates.   I did one like that using the Scalloped thinlits not long ago. Just use printer paper so it's thin, and instead of sponging, use a fat brush and ink pad for the color. 

The stamp is Bloom for You. It makes the lighter accents just by stamping it in any color. It's a favorite of mine, but it has retired as of May 31st, 2016. So, right now you still have a few days.

The Watercolor words however, has carried over.  There are lots of fun ways to use this set. All the sentiments are done in the same font.  It's a simple and very fun and useful card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.


1 comment:

365 Days of Donna said...

You're my hero in card making, Lynn! I've NEVER known anyone who makes so many cards, all of which are gorgeous!!!