Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Stampin Up, A Happy Hello sneak Peek 2016 Annual catalog


I just got my preorder and I couldn't keep my hands off the Swirly Bird set!  It's a bundle in the new catalog. So, so many pieces, so many thing to do with it! I just did up a quick card. Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron and So Saffron.

I sponged on the So Saffron, then used little grunge stamp in the set to add the same color in grunge.
I stamped the larger flower on the bottom and embossed with Cherry Cobbler. Cherry Cobbler embossing powder is retiring, so if you want some work quick!

I then stamped on more small flowers, little roses and the little daisy and added a few stems.  The sentiment from Tin of Cards seemed perfect.  I did add in that cute little bird, just because. Pretty quick and simple!

I hope you enjoy it and it works as inspiration for your own card.

No comments: