Monday, June 29, 2015

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday #404

And, it's another Mojo Monday! It's tall and skinny week, however I was too lazy to make my envelope, so I just started my card cutting my CS the long way at 4 1/4", scoring at 5 1/2".

The background is from the 6x6" paper stack Pretty Petals, I love this size, it's so usable for cards, the patterns are smaller as well as the paper.  The Tin of cards stamp set provided the sentiment, I love these, they are such a nice size and love the font!

The center piece running down is the back side of the butterfly piece, and it's Calypso Coral. Somehow after stamping the sentiment I love my ink pad, any one want to come help me hunt??????  I just can't believe I lost an ink pad, it's a first for that!

Colors, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, and Black.
That tiny little butterfly is from Butterfly Basics and uses the Bitty butterfly punch.
I also used the 2" and 2 3/8" round punches, the larger is the scallop round.

Thanks for stopping, have a great day.

One more thing. Starting tomorrow, June 30th and going until Aug 3rd. SU is putting even more items on the clearance rack AND adding more to the weekly deals at a deeper discount. Click on any image in below to be taken to my store.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love your Card! The colours are awesome.

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card! Love those bright and happy butterflies!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beauty! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!