Monday, June 15, 2015

Stampin Up, Paper Players #249. Friends

Is everyone enjoying summer?   Around here, in N AZ the temps are over 100 already and won't come down much if any for about 4 months.  It's the time to either leave and go sit on the coast, or stay inside with the A/C.

I can't afford to go sit on the coast, so staying inside and playing with paper is my choice.
Today is a color challenge from Paper Players.

I had a lot of fun with this new set of Photopolymer stamps.  You can bend the stem anyway you want to get the desired effect, so you could have a whole surface of flowers all in different directions.
Have you ever had a stamp and wished it went in both directions? This is it.

It's a 2 step stamp set, but you don't have to do it that way, lots of choices here. I think this just might be my favorite of the new sets.

Thanks for stopping, hope I have given you some ideas.


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cute...I love the woodgrain background and your sweet button center! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

laurie said...

Sweet card! Love that background...so perfect for your pretty blooms. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Mmmm... a/c or sit with my feet in the water at the beach... that's a tough decision! :-) I think for me it's sitting in the A/c crafting :-) I love the woodgrain background. What a great use of the colours. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
jaydee