Sunday, April 19, 2015

Stampin Up, Paper Players Challenge #241



Happy sunday to you!  I have decided to do something different this week, and I may do it more often. I'm posting a Paper Players challenge, which starts on sundays.  I may still do Mojo Monday, but mondays have tended to get busy and I find myself not getting to it for a day or two or never. LOL

The Paper Players challenge is for a Watercolor card! Ya know, I had actually decided to do this before I saw that, and how could I not when I saw the challenge?  I think if I didn't live quite so far in the boonies I would look for an art class, I sure could use some fine tuning and a few other things too.

It's hard to see them all, but there were several colors used. Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, and Pear Pizzazz.
Anyone else really into watercolor?   There are tons of neat tuts on You tube, so come join in.

Yup, except for the ink, just the one stamp set. Oh, and don't forget the Aqua Pen like I did just now.

4 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Lynn, this is gorgeous! Love the soft and subtle look--it truly looks like a painting! Thank you for joining my watercolor challenge at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Oh so lovely, Lynn! This stamp is amazing with the technique you used. You nailed the CAS part of this challenge, too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty....a lovely use of the watercoloring technique as well as this beautiful image! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

laurie said...

Very soft and pretty! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!