Thursday, April 2, 2015

Stampin Up Pals Paper Arts 256, thinking of you

It shouldn't come as any surprise to you that I play with others. In this case, online others. This card is for someone special on a small list of us that like to swap cards and stuff.  Her mom isn't doing well at all and we are all sending cards to both of them.

And it's making me feel better now that I have used this embossing folder twice. I sure don't know how it got forgotten.  I'm in hopes we will see it in the new catalog.

Speaking of the new catalog, it will be going live at the begining of June. The retired list is coming out on April 21st!   Make sure you check it just in case something you really want but haven't gotten yet is on that list. And it's a good idea if you need/want more CS or ink for the set of incolor that is going out, you get them soon. When the retired list hits they will be gone very, very fast.

Simple technique on this card, I just embossed it then sponged on the two ink colors. I don't think you can use the embossing folders in a wrong way.  Lots of fun ways to use them.

A very Happy Easter to all of you.   If you want to purchase or check one of the products I used further, or would like to check out the weekly deals or see what is left on the clearance rack, just click on any image below.


5 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Lovely card, Lynn. The embossing looks really nice with the sponging. I know it will be appreciated. Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week.

Michelle Quinno said...

Lovely card, Lynn! Happy Easter to you.

Unknown said...

Lynn, this card is lovely. I like your idea of sponging on the embossing...looks great.

Susan Itell said...

This embossing folder is just so beautiful - an instant smile happens! Great technique in sponging the colors - hope you friend is doing better! Always great to see your work.

QueenBCreations said...

Great card! I love how you sponged the color over the embossing - beautiful touch! I'll have to try that soon. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!