Thursday, April 9, 2015

Stampin Up and Pals Paper Arts color challenge 247

Hello, it's that time of the week, we have a PPA color challenge.  This one was for sure a challenge with all those purples. Not that I don't like them, I love them, but 3 of them at the same time did present a challenge, but I think this worked! 
This stamps set for the washi tape look is called Tape it. It has several sizes and patterns in the set.  I almost tied a ribbon around the Whisper White piece, but decided against it. Not sure I shouldn't have tho, but that is an idea for you too.

Come, play with us, it's a lot of fun and really stretches your skills.
I hope your weather is as beautiful as mine is today. Here in Northern AZ it's 70's with a blue sky. It will be heating up soon, but for now, it's open windows and fresh air.  The kitties love that too.

Here is our colors for this week.





4 comments:

bbowden said...

Beautiful card. Clean and simple.

Windy Ellard said...

Great job with the Tape It stamp set and I like this sentiment on it. Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week!

Just a Thought... said...

Very creative with the tape!! Fabulous!! You nailed it with the three shades of purple! Great job!!

Steph T said...

The washi tape stamps work perfectly to showcase the three shades of purple. You are right, it was quite a challenge to use all three although I love them all too! Great work!