Friday, October 24, 2014

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts challenge 225



Interesting sketch challenge for this week from the PPA 225.  And more gorgeous cards if you go look, lots of great ideas.

I have a bit of a problem with angles like this, I think it is the pretty much non functioning of a math brain in my head, but here it is. The silver foil is a bit hard to photograph, it looks almost black, but it's gorgeous in person.

The Festival of Trees set is just so usable!  I find myself grabbing it over and over with different ideas for it.  It's bundle priced so check it out. You can just punch out trees from DSP, or stamp and punch or just stamp or both.

Colors today are Silver, Whisper White, Marina Mist, and the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendies for the tree.


2 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Lynn, This is beautiful. I just love the sparkle! I also had difficulty with the angles. Thanks for joining us at PPA this week.

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty, Lynn! I love the silver foil paper combined with this DSP. Very classy! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!