Thursday, October 30, 2014

10 Days of Christmas Day 3, Glitter





Welcome to day 3 of my 10 days of Christmas.  I'm making this an annual thing, 2 in a row. LOL.
Glimmer paper is the best way to do glitter, no mess. Just cut and glue down like any other paper. I used  Silver and Red Glimmer paper on this.
My base card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", so I cut the white layer at 4 x 5 1/4.  Each strip is just a 1" piece, and I think I went up 3 1/2", but you can make the length what you want depending on what you put at the top.



I love, love, love this soft satin ribbon, besides the white it comes in gold and silver. So perfect for this time of year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. so Christmas-y! I may just have to CAS it! Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy reading your blog.

Sherry in MI