Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Todays 10 minute fast and fabulous card, June 26




I have to say, I think this is my favorite in me 10 min card series for weds. So simple and so cute.
For the first time, I'm using my Essential Clips, they are part of a bundle I earned from SU.
I only used two colors, Whisper White and Strawberry Slush. White card base, then I used the Perfect Dots embossing folder on the Strawberry piece, wrapped some White Bakers twine around.

I used the Label Love bundle for the center piece.  I love that set, a set of stamps with several sentiments and the punch.  So, I stamped, Punched and attached with the clip. Oh, but I did put a Dimentional dot on the back side just to be sure it stayed.

I hope this helped give you some ideas.  As always, thanks so much for stopping by.

I just found out that we have new clearance items on the clearance rack. Some great stuff there for excellent prices.  To shop the Clearance rack or to shop the catty,
GO HERE


No comments: