Monday, June 3, 2013

Mojo Monday 296, Stampin Up Just for You




And here we are, another Mojo monday.  I am so late today, but I had to get one of my kittie babies to the vet where he is going to spend the day. He has something going on with constant infections involving peeing. More then you wanted to know huh? He is my youngest and such a sweety, very social and most of all he has picked my hubby for his human and the rest are all mine per their request.

I've been putting it off because the tests are going to cost a bundle, but we have been spending $200 and $300 month after month just trying to keep him well, so it's time.

On with the card. Mostly new product, I don't have much yet, my first order comes tomorrow. I'm one of the lucky ones who gets their order usually in 2 days, I just can't wait.

So colors:
Very Vanilla
Baked Brown Sugar
Crisp Cataloupe
Coastal Cabana
Last 3 colors are brand new Incolors, they all look so wonderful together.

I ended up using quite a few supplies this time to get the look for the sketch. 

Supplies:
Mosaic Madness stamp set. (130249)clear (130246) wood -  Comes in a bundle with the die cuts for a special price as well.
Happy Day stamp set (130297)clear (130294) wood
Perfect polka dots embossing folder (117335)
Edgelits Large Scallop (127019)
Circle collection framelits (130911)  Yup! We now have a full set of 10 framelits circles
Label Love stamp set, but get the bundle with the punch (132722) clear (132723) wood
My tip for today is if you don't have a piece of patterned paper that works for what you are doing, Make your own. I like to do tone on tone, just use stamps in the same color of the paper, or use colors  in other parts of your projects.  

If you don't have a catalog, you can download the .pdf version HERE

And if you just have to place an order, go HERE

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: