Sunday, January 31, 2021

Stampin Up Happy Birthday, Just Add Ink #539

 


I have 2 birthday girls coming up in Feb, so one down.  I recently got the Forever Gold DSP, and I can see it's going to be very useful!   The Happy Birthday from the Happy Birthday to you stamp set is embossed in gold as well.   

Here is the link and info to the challenge, Just add ink.

 
 
 

 

I've added the banner and border. I would have loved to use a bow as well, but I have to stick this in an envelop and that can be troublesome with that bow on it.

The color is Gorgeous Grape and the DSP that is so very pretty is the Hydrangea Hill.  The whole set, DSP, stamps and dies are all gorgeous.   

So, that is how simple this is, the gold center was just popped out of the foil sheet and applied. I used the Rectangle stitched dies to create my frame.     If you know anything about Feb birthdays you know that purple is required, my girls are huge purple fans.  

I hope you enjoyed. 

3 comments:

Hilda Burton said...

I love this stunning card, Lynn. All the elements make it so beautiful. Enjoy your day!

Jan said...

This is so pretty Lynn! A fabulous use of a border and banner to take a lovely image to the next level. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chantell Randall said...

Ohh love the shiny gold elements. Pretty colours and great frame. Chantell Just Add Ink