Saturday, June 27, 2020

Flowering Blooms, Just because, Fab Friday #192



A fairly easy card today.  Simple but effective and I'm in Love with this Flowering Blooms bundle.  All I have done is stamp and die cut, it's already colored in. First, my inspiration for this was from a new Incolor Challenge. 

I'm having such a good time with these new incolors. I'm not normally so quick to love them all, but these go together so well.  
Remember, you can get all 5 pads together for a discounted price in the annual catalog.

I used Bumblebee as my base color, then a layer of Whisper white.  Then I cut out this Ornate Style die from white.  Make it easy on yourself, use a piece of double sided liner paper, it really helps with the difficult cuts like this one.And it's all ready to glue down afterward.
I simply sponged on some bumblebee color off my ink pad after cutting a mask piece and laying that down.
I cut one flower out of the Misty Moonlight, and one from the Just Jade, cut the heads of the flowers off the blue and glued them down on top of the green.  I also stamped and cut a couple of the leaf vines to add to it.
I glued the whole piece down to my white layer then continued by using a sponge to color a piece of white seam binding and wrapped that making a knot. 
I used an older, retired sentiment set for the sentiment. I tend to love Just because and Thinking of you sentiments as I can put them in my stash and go back later and make them up for anything I want. 
I used Rhinestones in the centers of my flowers and the little gel dots are from the new incolor gel dot set.
That's about it.  Except the piece the sentiment is stamped on, I used our new Lovely Label Pick a punch, punch.  2 different types of cuts for ends, each one with 3 sizes, this punch will get a lot of use.

I hope you got some inspiration from me today, thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So pretty, Lynn! Your delicate flowers are perfect, and I love that fancy ornate layer! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!