Monday, June 15, 2020

Birthday card, #FF0061, New incolors for 2020/2021



The whole of this floral set, Flowering Blooms, is so pretty, but this flower just spoke to me and I had to have it. The flower is stamped in Magenta Madness, one of the brand new incolors, and the card base and scalloped oval are Cinnamon Cider.

The challenge at Festive Friday was perfect inspiration for just what I wanted to do. 
I choose the yellow, green, pink, flowers and sweet sentiment. So more then the 3 asked for, it just fell together. Check it out here.

The DSP is from the new set Flowers for every Season, I embossed it with Tasteful Textures embossing folder.  It's another one of those that can be used to give a card a bit of a texture boost without overwhelming the design like the Subtle folder. 
So I also used Itty Bitty Greetings in combo with the new punch Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
Hard to see, but I decided I wanted to use the new Vellum Doily anyway, I still think it adds a bit.   And the Layering Ovals finished off the card with the flower added to the top layer along with rhinestones and a bit of splatter.

I hope I have inspired you a bit today, and thanks for stopping by.



No comments: