Thursday, December 5, 2019

Stampin Up Christmas card, Globe Christmas card

My friend Windy posted some globe cards that were so cute I had to try it.  I resisted buying the globe set as I send 99% of my cards in the mail and those could be difficult to mail.  But this idea is so neat.  All it needs is small items you can check and see what stamp sets you have that would work.  Any of the little scene sets would work great.  And I have one more started that I may use that way.

I think  I'm pretty much done with Christmas cards, except for maybe a couple to go with gifts to friends.  Making them is one of my favorite things to do, so every year I make a lot of cards and everyone I send is a card I made.

The base for this card is the Feels like Frost DSP!  it's just gorgeous and so easy to use. The "globe" is a round piece of vellum, it's about 3".   There is a piece of Night of Navy peeking out with a Balmy Blue base. 
 Thanks for stopping.

No comments: