Sunday, November 24, 2019

Christmas card, Freshly Made Sketches #412


I'm very much enjoying coloring these days. It takes a little time, but is just plain old fun.
This is an Art Impressions design and the paper behind is Stampin Up Let It Snow DSP.
I used my SU watercolor pencils and my Aqua painter, it goes pretty fast.
I used my card today for the challenge this week at Freshly Made sketches.
The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp collection, so many Christmas sentiments to choose from. 
If you look close you'll see the SU Ice Crystals as the snow.  I just put down some of the glue from the Fine tip glue pen and sprinkled on the crystals.   I also added a small border in black to bring it out, it just seem to enhance the design. 
Thanks for stopping in and checking it out.

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a fantastic card! Love the wintery scene! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

Super-cute card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.