Thursday, July 26, 2018

Special Day, Freshly Made Sketches #347



I have in general, never been one that was in love with most patterned paper.  But I have to say, the current DSP is outstanding.  Gorgeous, so usable and with in inclusion of the current gorgeous die cuts, it makes for a fabulous card.  So, as much as I usually don't cover my card with DSP, I am having some fun doing that right now.

This paper is from the Garden Impressions 6x6 DSP stack.  The other side is a gorgeous floral.
I followed a sketch challenge today from Freshly Made Sketches, #fms347.  Check it out.


Lots of great inspiration over there.

Colors today are Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, and Lovely Lipstick, my pearls were colored using the light Lovely Lipstick Blendie pen.

If you have any questions, be aware that Blogger is no longer even sending me an email when there is a comment, but I check as often as I can, so you can ask, but you'll have to come back to get the answer as I also don't have access to your email from this platform.


1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a beautiful card Lynn. I love that background and that you were inspired to use some DSP! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

And incidentally, there's a fix for the email-comment thing. Here are the instructions:

From your blogger Dashboard click Settings

Then click Email

You should see your own email address for the Comment Notification Email. Delete your email address. Then click Save settings. Then re-type your email address back into that box. click Save settings again.

Once you do that you will receive an email from blogger asking you to confirm your subscription. Make sure you follow the instructions in the email so that you will start receiving email notifications when someone leaves you a comment.

Hope this helps! :)